The Complete Investor Bootcamp 2022
What are your financial goals?
Do you want to supplement your traditional income?
Are you planning for an early retirement?
And ultimately, do you strive for financial freedom?
On the way to achieving financial success, there are very few things that are as important as an in-depth understanding of where and how to invest.
Don’t leave your cash sitting in the bank just because the stock market feels too sophisticated.
Whilst investment manager and mutual fund fees can be very expensive at times, you shouldn’t let this stand in your way.
To get ahead of the game, you can now learn how to invest on your own. Become a prepared investor who understands how the stock market functions.
You don’t need to be an expert in the field of finance. This course will help you unravel the defining concepts of financial markets, right from the get-go. You will learn about value investing and how to measure the performance of stocks, indexes, mutual funds, and ETFs.
We will explain different risk measures, and you will get to know how to be a disciplined investor who is aware of the underlying volatility on the market. That way, you will be better able to earn a living with none of the guessing games and uncertainty.
Put your resources to work and get a clear idea of what kind of investments are available to you today.
This course aims at developing your financial skills and aptitude. The key thing to remember is that there is no magic bullet for making six- and seven-figure profits overnight. This isn’t realistic and you should not trust anyone promising you such outcomes. It’s all about governing your money properly!
What we will do together is cover some very important topics that will build a solid foundation for becoming knowledgeable enough to invest in the stock market. Using your own analysis and forming your own ideas are two of the main skills you will acquire along the way.
In this course, you will also learn how to:
– Download financial data and interpret the data available in different financial sources
– Calculate rates of return and volatility measures
– Understand the concepts of correlation and diversification
– Interpret the Modern Portfolio Theory and use the Capital asset pricing model to determine expected return on equity in stock valuation models
– Build the efficient frontier in Excel
– Calculate the Sharpe and Treynor ratios, as well as indicators like M2 and Jensen’s alpha
– Distinguish between public and private equity securities
– Compute the intrinsic value of a stock using the Dividend discount model
– Use the industry life cycle model
– Define primary and secondary markets
– Calculate and interpret the value, price, and total return of an index
– Contrast the different weighting methods used in index construction
– Characterize behavioral finance and its relevance to understanding market anomalies
– Review the principles of technical analysis, and examine common chart patterns
– Describe the different types of investors, and consider the various aspects of the asset management industry
Don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are sure the course will provide tons of value for you?
Go ahead and subscribe now! Acquire these skills and leap at the opportunity to set yourself apart from the crowd. Take no chances when planning for your future! Let’s start learning together today!