The Art of Value Investing – Complete course
This course consolidates 20+ years of experience & learnings as a value investor. You will learn the financial fundamentals of the stock market, money & inflation in order to find great companies at cheap prices. As Warren Buffett said, you do not need a PhD to become a good investor. It requires the mindset of a business owner not a speculator.
You will be able to determine the intrinsic value of a company vs its current share price and also be able to judge if the company has solid financial fundamentals.
UNIQUE CONTENT : In the last part of this course and as part of my own on-going research as a value investor for more than 20 years, I will share with you unique attributes on how to evaluate the moat of companies that only a few investors use and also how to capture customer and employee sentiment about a company.
The purpose of this training is to make you a seasoned investor and develop the right investment mindset while giving you the keys to read company financial statements and growing your wealth. I will teach you how to read financial statements like 10K, 10Q reports. After this course you will be equipped with a set of tests to understand the financial strength of a company.
WEBINARS : When subscribing to this training, you are also entitled to join a bi-monthly 2-hour live webinar
Learn the art of value investing and get an edge. Investing in stocks and acting as a business-owner can be a life-changing experience.
Benefit from my 20 years experience as an investor running my own investment fund and rapidly move ahead faster with the knowledge I will share with you.
Many thanks and I appreciate your interest in my course!
– Candi Carrera
RELEASE NOTES :
– November 2021 : update of Excel file with 3 precalculated examples AbbVie, Alibaba & Dow Chemical
– September 2021 : addition of a 90 minute lecture with complete selection & valuation process
– September 2021 : update of IV calculation file (v2)
– January 2021 : students receive regular invitations to online Webinars/workshops
– December 2020 : addition of Appendix 1 & accompanying valuation file
– November 2020 : addition of 1-pager checklists & wallpapers