Project Management: Simple Software Project Management
This course will teach YOU how to be a great Software Project Manager. You will learn the special knowledge, skills, tools and techniques you will need to perform well – and with some experience you will become a great project manager.
Project Management could be your job title, your role or your activity – the lessons in this course applies well no matter how you define it.
Very often good technical people are promoted into Project Managerial roles. But Project Management is a different ball game altogether. In fact, you will need a different set of genes altogether. This course is where you will get that.
COURSE UPDATE 20th Dec 2016:
- 939 learners joined in 10 months of launch!!
- Great reviews – read them below
- Two BONUS lessons added – students have requested a few more and I am in production
My manifesto for this course is:
- Fast Track your learning
- Zero or minimal Jargon
- Included: Guidelines, Templates, Checklists, Examples, Case Study – every lesson
- No rambling long lessons ever
- Distill decades worth of learning into memorable videos
The course starts with fundamentals which are worth their weight in gold. Then in a very structured way – you will learn how to initiate projects, plan, execute and finally close projects. At every step you will learn how monitor and control all aspects of the project.
These are CORE SKILLS for a Software Project Manager – and you can use each of these lessons irrespective of the size of the project, methodology used, or company domain – whether you are in the services, consultancies or product development arena.
How to maximize your learning from this course:
- Sequentially go through each lesson of this course once
- Take lots of notes
- Re-visit each section depending on which project management process you are currently in (like planning or execution)
- Interact with your peers – here and elsewhere – share your experiences
So, make the best use of this opportunity to learn from a course where I have distilled the teachings of brilliant industry veterans – and added my own experiences to the mix.
Enroll now and see you in the course.