Pressure Vessel Fabrication -Mechanical Engineering, Oil&Gas
This course is designed for providing basic & advanced knowledge about pressure vessel fabrication which is the back bone of Oil & Gas Industry.
If you are an aspiring engineer with a strong determination to top in your career, here is the right course available for you.
Pressure vessel is a collective name of Tanks, Towers, Columns, Reactors, Desalters etc used in Petrochemical Industry
Illustrated with examples of successfully completed major projects.
You will gain knowledge about all important aspects in Pressure Vessel Fabrication like Codes used, how to read and understand the fabrication drawings, important workshop activities, welding & NDT etc,
Course outline is given below
Major Topics Covered
· Types of Pressure Vessels
· Design Standards
· Understanding Fabrication Drawings & Details
· Quality control Documents
· Understanding Fabrication Sequences & Activities
· Workshop calculations basics
· Types of Welding
· NDT & Hydro Testing
· Final Documentation ( MDRB )