Learn to Buy or Lease a Car without Fear!
Hi everyone, welcome to the Ultimate Car Guide! I’m Michael Feinstein, a self-proclaimed car nut, and I’ll be showing you how to buy or lease your next new or used car the right way. Contrary to popular belief, looking for a car can be a lot of fun, but only if you know what you’re looking for and how to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck. There is a lot of material in this course, but I have designed it to be easily accessible, whether you want the entire rundown or just want to see the best configuration for a given car. The structure of this course is as follows:
1. Figure out what you need your new vehicle to do for you. Be patient, follow this guide, and you will get what you want.
2. Choose the style of vehicle that satisfies your needs and desires.
3. Decide how you’re going to pay for your vehicle. This one can get a little dicey because the best choice for you depends on several factors. We will go over these in detail.
4a. Decide whether you want to buy new or used. I’ll go over the pricing pros and cons of both.
4b. Learn the proper vehicle-buying process. I’ll go over the various resources that will make your automobile hunt much less stressful and more fun.
5. Learn basic car stats. You might not care about horsepower, torque, all wheel drive, and other technical bits, but they are very important. I’ll break them down so they’re easy to understand.
6. Knowing your options. Options can add anywhere from hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands of dollars, depending which type of car and brand you are looking at.