IT/NON-IT Recruiter Training to become a Recruiter (Junior)
This course is all about how to be a recruiter and how technical recruitment (IT) can be done.
End to End IT/Non IT Recruitment Process Training
Practical Knowledge with job boards like Indeed, Dice. Naukri ZipRecruiter and Linked In
Exlanation of Microsoft outlook, Excel, word from the recruitment perspective
Understanding the complicated IT job description
Hands on with simple and advanced Boolean Search
Templates for Full Time and Contract
Templates for Tracking
Identifying the Mandatory skills, Desirable/Optional skills and how to exclude skills
Questions to be asked to the candidate for full time and contract
Different tools used in Recruitment Process
Explanation about W2, 1099, Corp2Corp
Explanation about CPT, OPT EAD, STEM EAD, L2 EAD, H4 EAD, GC EAD, E3D EAD
Explanation about H1B Visa.
I have added and analyzed recruiter job descriptions of countries like USA/India/Canada/Mexico/Brazil/China/Apac/Singapore and will be adding more.
I have listed top 100 recruitment firms in US.
I have provided Boolean search, questions to be asked for job descriptions like Oracle DBA, Mechanical Engineer, Registered Nurse, Accountant, Technical Executive, Immigration Attorney, Mortgage Loan Officer, etc
Some Sample Questions are:
After the completion of the training one can answer the following Recruitment Interview Questions.
1. What is IT Recruitment?
2. What is Non-IT Recruitment?
3. What is Full Time?
4. What is Part Time?
5. What is Contract?
6. What is Contract to Hire – Individual?
7. What is Contract to Hire – Corp to Corp?
8. Who is an Independent Contractor?
9. What are the different IT and NON – IT jobs that you know or you worked?
10. Who is End Client / Tier1 Client?
11. What is the importance of Tier1 Client / End Client?
12. What is End to End Recruitment Process?
13. What are the Boolean Operators you have used so far?
14. What are the important points in a Boolean Search?
15. How do you pick skills from the Requirement for the Boolean Search?
16. How do u analyse a job description?
17. What are the important points in Job Description Analysis?
18. How do you source resumes?
19. How do you validate a resume?
20. Mention few reasons for rejecting the candidates?
21. What details you collect from the candidate?
22. How do you track Client Details, Vendor Details and Candidate Details?
23. How do you track Daily submission Details?
24. How do you speak to the candidate?
25. How you understand the technology from recruitment perspective?