CISSP (ALL Domains 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 & 8) Security Professional
The CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification certification training package covers topics such as Access Control Systems, Cryptography, and Security Management Practices, teaching students the eight domains of information system security knowledge.
The new eight domains are:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The CISSP Certification is administered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium or (ISC)². (ISC)² promotes the CISSP exam as an aid to evaluating personnel performing information security functions. Candidates for this exam are typically network security professionals and system administrators with at least four years of direct work experience in two or more of the ten test domains. As the first ANSI ISO accredited credential in the field of information security, the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification provides information security professionals with not only an objective measure of competence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Who is the target audience?
- Experienced IT security-related practitioners, auditors, consultants, investigators or instructors, including network or security analysts and engineers, network administrators, information security specialists and risk management professionals, who wish to advance their current computer security careers
*note: This course is not for someone who simply looking to crack Exam only, This course will provide you the knowledge to appear for Interview and Include the knowledge of CISSP Course