Business Analysis Essentials
“I solve problems you don’t know you have, in ways you can’t understand” (I am a Business Analyst).
The role of the Business Analyst is much more complex than the people perceive it to be and sometimes it can be a challenge to understand all its facets.
This course is aimed to overcome this challenge, by systematically introducing you in the world of Business Analysis, using a simplistic approach with a lot of examples anchored in our day to day life.
Master the Business Analysis concepts
- System development life cycles
- Eliciting requirements
- Elicitation techniques
- Documenting requirements
- Writing quality requirements
- Communicating requirements
There are many benefits for understanding these concepts, as they stay at the core foundation of the Business Analysis activity. Even if you are already working as a Business Analyst, these concepts will help you become a more effective and valuable employee. By applying the techniques taught here in your daily job as a Business Analyst you will be able to produce quality requirements in a shorter period of time and obtain the sign off of your requirements quicker. All this will translate into a successful project.
Contents and Overview
This course contains over 40 lectures and more than 3 hours of contents. It is designed for beginners to intermediate Business Analysts, students with no prior experience or junior Business Analyst who want to have a solid foundation in their career.
Beside the theoretical concepts taught, the course is packed with practical examples that would help you understand the techniques in a fun and functional way.
By the end of this course, you will have all the skills required to embark on a career as a Business Analyst. You will know what techniques to employ and when in order to elicit the stakeholders’ requirements and to bring everyone to a consensus with respect to the business needs.
And finally, you will have an opportunity to test your knowledge gained by taking the quizzes that complement each section.
What are the requirements for this course?
- Just your willingness to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 3 hours of content
- All Business Analysis fundamental knowledge
- Step by step instructions about how to prepare for a Business Analyst interview
- You will be able to be more effective and successful in your job as a Business Analyst
Who is the audience?
- Everyone who wants to gain basic knowledge about Business Analysis
- Students who want to pursue a Business Analyst career
- Junior or Intermediate Business Analysts who want to become more effective
- Senior Business Analysts who need a refresher of the Business Analysis core concepts