Proven Ivy League strategies by current students for future students
This course was created by a team of MBA graduates who all gained admission and scholarships to Ivy League MBA programs. Each member of the team also served as student volunteers on their schools’ Admissions Teams, leading over 25 Ivy League MBA interviews each.
In this course, you will learn the proven techniques and strategies we recommend for every step of the application process: Choosing schools, preparing for exams, writing exciting essays, the meta-interview you’ll need to keep in mind, as well as the most commonly forgotten application step.
_ _ _ _
Course Lesson Plan
– Schools: We’ll share how to optimize your school search around the three most important variables: Recruiting, Alumni Network, and Ranking.
– Exam: We’re going to answer the two most common questions about the exam: How much do I need to study to score in the 90th percentile, and is it worth it to waive the exam?
– Essay: We want to break down three rules to keep in mind when approaching the essays: how to be introspective, how to tie personal stories in, and most importantly, how to show your future contribution.
– Interview: There are three things the interview is asking without asking. We know, because we ran these interviews. We’re going to cover how to weave answers into your interview and crush the meta-interview.
– The Forgotten Step. Successful admission into an Ivy League program requires more than just filling out the application. You will learn exactly what it takes, and the step your peers most often forget.